We came up With A FRAGRANCE AND PARFUM FREE Cream that is "Not Too Light and Not Too Rich"
- Skin Magic Hydrates and Moisturizes your Skin from Head to Toe.
- Use as Moisturizer, makes the perfect Eye or Hand Cream.
THE DRY SKIN REMEDY & SKIN ENERGIZER
Living in a dry climate like in California or Arizona makes the skin crave hydration.
As soon as you apply our cream it will be absorbed by the skin, and it happens fast.
Skin Magic Cream DOES NOT CONTAIN:
- Harmful Additives,
- Chemical Preservatives,
- Parabens or Sulfates,
- GMO Ingredients,
- Cruelty Free & VEGAN
- IS FRAGRANCE & PARFUM FREE
- Apply on clean skin.
- Use a small amount first to see how fast your skin is absorbing it. Adjust amount accordingly. Use a spatula to remove cream from the jar.
- A small amount will go a long way.
- Apply gently on the face and/or entire body.
- Applying the cream twice a day will create "magical" skin results: Soft, baby smooth skin.
- COMES IN 2 SIZES: 4 AND 2 OZ
Is your skin more oily, use a tiny amount first, see how the skin is absorbing it.
Recommend for any skin type.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Coconut Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Fruit Oil, Witch Hazel Water, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Neem Seed Oil, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Organic Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
80% organic ingredients
NO ARTIFICIAL OR SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
We ONLY USE Harmless Ingredients! Don't get thrown off by the names.
- Organic alcohol or ethanol: Made by fermenting organic grains with yeast followed by distillation—the same process for making alcoholic beverages. This alcohol is drinkable. The more skin-friendly variant is certified organic alcohol (usually comes from the distillation of organic grains or organic grapes).
- Phenoxyethanol: Used in skincare, almost always synthetic, but this chemical occurs naturally in green tea. Considered a safe, effective preservative when used in amounts approved for use in leave-on or rinse-off cosmetics products.
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate: Multi-purpose, clear, liquid chelating agent and preservative booster. It is made from plant material & readily biodegradable.
Find more Information in this Article
- Skin Hydration Booster
Harsh skin creams dry the skin and destroy the natural hydration process. The result is a healthy, natural and soft skin. You can feel it already after 1 application.
Keeps skin hydrated the whole day.
You can apply more but not on top of makeup. Your skin should always be clean.
- For Men's Skin After Shaving
- Moisturizes Skin After Sun Bathing
Not for sun protection, it's not a sun blocker.
- For Soft Hands & Cuticles
Moisturizes and softens rough cuticles. Just rub a tiny amount on hands and cuticles; best before going to sleep. Your hands feel nourished, soft and revived the next morning.
- Ideal Makeup Remover
The cream is safe and gentle even for eye makeup and mascara.
Apply a small amount on eyes and/or skin, by using a cotton pad gently wipe over skin.
You can use a wet and warm face cloth instead. The makeup is removed which is the best for the skin, and the skin will be moisturized at the same time. Skin Magic Cream lets the skin regenerate over night!
- Perfect Eye Cream
- Great For Sensitive Baby & Children's Skin
- Useful and Easy Makeup Primer
Recommended for makeup artists to create a dewy and glowing make-up look. For such a look apply the cream on entire face or just on specific areas such as cheekbones, eyelids or eyebrows.
- Especially Softens Rough, Cracked Skin
I like the skin magic and beauty coconut oil products. they smell great and help my skin especially during these dry cold months of winter. thank you !
The cream feels very light and doesn't smell. I also like the texture.
I am using it every day. Makes my skin look fresh in the morning.
WOW! This skin cream is fabulous. Not only is it organic, but there are also no perfumes. It does have a very fresh lovely scent from the natural ingredients.
Best of all, the texture is incredible. It's so soft and almost fluffy - not heavy at all. When I put it on my face, it soaked right in. My skin loves it. I use it both night and daytime. Since my skin is a little oily, I just wait a few minutes until I put my makeup on.
I've tried loads of skincare products, but this I'll be using this daily. It's hard to find an organic cream that does the job. Aviva has awesome products. I'll be adding this to my Cocopull order!
After having used probably hundred of creams throughout my life I must say that the Skin magic Face cream is different. My skin was always very dry and since I am using the cream, this has changed. The skin gets so soft and I can feel how it is hydrating. I use it for the whole body, for eyes and hands. Never dry skin anymore!
The information contained on this site is general for informational purposes. It is not meant to substitute an advice provided by your personal physician or other medical professional. None of the statements on this site are a recommendation as to how to treat any particular disease or health-related condition. If you suspect you have a disease or health-related condition of any kind, you should contact your health care professional immediately.
Please read all product information carefully and consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise, supplementation or medication program. These Cosmetic/Beauty products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Safety Allergy Guidelines
The following safety guidelines should be observed before using any Aviva Pure product:
- Certain products contain natural & organic oils and ingredients from natural nuts, seeds and fruits. If you have any allergies please read the product label carefully. We recommend that people with sensitive skin perform a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction. If any body reaction occurs discontinue use immediately.
- If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before use or consult your healthcare professional.
- Any product and advice by the Aviva Pure sales team makes no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice
Despite the pure and natural nature of our products, some people react or are allergic to entirely natural substances - for example the highly alkaline treated water in cities alone can exacerbate skin conditions.
Whilst allergic reactions are extremely rare and unexpected, Aviva Pure cannot be responsible for allergies to products and resultant ailments if any.
- Should any irritation occur, adjust usage accordingly. If irritation persists, discontinue use, and in the unlikely case of severe irritation seek professional medical advice.
- Aviva Pure accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our products.
- Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.
How to Do Patch Testing
Apply a small amount of new product to clean skin inside the elbow or behind the ear. Cover and leave for 24 hours.
You should know that,
- Human skin changes daily, affected by emotions, diet, hormones, and the climate, and as with all cosmetic products, what suited you yesterday may not today, even though our formulae and ingredients have not changed at all, and unfortunately we cannot be responsible for this.
- It is especially important to undertake this patch testing if you are prone to sensitive skin, eczema, rashes, and/or psoriasis to avoid flareups.
We suggest that you choose a product to suit the season, i.e. a richer, more protective cream in the winter, lighter in the summer.
Should any irritation occur, adjust usage accordingly. If irritation persists, discontinue use, and in the unlikely case of severe irritation seek professional medical advice.
- Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or emergency.
If not specified differently
SHIPPING is FREE within USA
with USPS First Class 3-7 business days
OTHER SHIPPING OPTIONS
Standard Shipping (0.0 lbs - 5.0 lbs) - $6.00 USD
Heavy Goods Shipping (6.01+ lbs) - $20.00 USD
(3-15 business days)
USPS First Class Standard Shipping (0.0 lbs - 5.0 lbs) - $16.00 USD (3-15 business days)
Standard Shipping (0.0 lbs - 11.0 lbs) - $25.00 USD
AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND SHIPPING
See rates for international shipping
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (all other countries outside of North America)
You may experience shipping delays before the Holidays during the month of End November - December
Are there any returns or exchanges?
Yes, you may return or exchange any item within 30 days of purchase. All shipping supplies are final sale. Please read here for more details on how to return/exchange your purchase.
We ensure high quality, 100% pure oils and beauty products that are suitable for all or specific skin types.
We provide the beauty products you LOVE and Offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
If you are not 100% satisfied, we guarantee a full refund while providing the products as a gift to you, on us!
Our Beauty Products Are
All Natural and/or Organic Ingredients
Not containing Chemicals
Only Made with Natural Preservatives
Packaged and Bottled in the USA
Not imported from China
The ingredients that we use are so effective, so we offer a satisfaction guarantee.
This guarantee is not expiring!
If you are not 100% fully satisfied with your product, we will gladly replace it free of charge for any other product.