Our skin needs not only special attention in summer when it is exposed to the sun and heat. During the winter months low temperatures can be very harsh for the skin as well.
At Aviva Pure we like to provide the right beauty products for every season.
- If you are into winter sport or like long walks in the snow, you need to protect your skin.
- The Ph of your beauty products should be 5.5 or below.
- Exfoliate your skin at least twice per week with the Aviva Pure coffee scrub.
- Use a protecting oil for your face such as the jojoba, rosehip, argan or coconut oil.
- Do a face steam bath once a week.
Place boiling hot water into a bowl. Add some drops of essential oil such as lavender, peppermint, rosemary or any other stimulating oil to the hot water. Cover your head with a towel and inhale the steam for some minutes.
your skin will feel soft and rejuvenated after it. Let it air dry or tap softly with a cotton pad dry.
- Avoid skin products that contain chemicals.
- Use only pure oils for dry hand and lips such as the Aviva Pure lip balm and the jojoba oil for the hands (it is a dry oil which means it is not greasy but will hydrate the skin). Our lip balms contain only organic ingredients and one of them is virgin unrefined coconut oil.