Why starting to use the Aviva Pure Organic Facial Toner?
Toning is an important step in any serious skin care regime. Toners help
- The skin to balance the pH,
- Minimizing the look of pores,
- Removing residuals missed during cleansing, and
- Prepare the skin for any other layers such as serums, moisturizers or makeup.
What about extra sensitive skin?
- Our toner is especially GOOD for Extra sensitive skin. Essential oils like Lavender, and Chamomile are calming, soothing, and balancing thr skin.
CONTAINS ORGANIC ALOE VERA - CHAMOMILE - LAVENDER
TEA TREE OIL
- This oil from the leaves of the Australian Tea tree has very good anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth and clear skin.
- MSM (or Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane) is a PURE organic sulfur, also known as DMSO2 (Dimethylsulfone), that can be found in all plants and tissues.
- It is considered to be a nature's beauty mineral because it has the ability to enhance collagen and keratin production, and restores the foundation for healthy skin.
- MSM can reduce the signs of premature aging and will maintain a healthy, youthful complexion.
- It has powerful detoxifying and anti-inflammatory benefits in assisting the skin's support matrix to combat skin issues such as eczema, acne and psoriasis.
- Mist the toner evenly over the face with eyes closed after cleansing.
- You also can apply a small to moderate amount of toner onto a cotton pad and apply evenly on face and neck.
- No need to wipe off. Allow to dry.
- Follow up with your daily moisturizer or serum.
Amount: 8 fl oz in a spray bottle
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis)
Lavender Flower Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia)
German Chamomile Flower Oil (Chamomilla Recutita)
Roman Chamomile Flower Oil (Anthemis Nobilis)
Tea Tree Leaf Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
MSM (Dimethyl Sulfone)
Organic White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba)
Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80
Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Phenoxyethanol (a safe preservative in a very low concentration, see below)
Information on Preservatives
Phenoxyethanol is used as low as 1 percent or less in this product. It is often combined with other preservatives, such as parabens but our products won't contain paraben. Instead we combine Phenoxyethanol with Tetrasodium EDTA, another commonly used and safe cosmetic ingredient.
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate is a multi-purpose, clear, liquid chelating agent and preservative booster. It is made from plant material, readily biodegradable, with high solubility over a wide pH range.
Polysorbate 80 is a natural vegetable sourced emulsifier which allows that water based ingredients and oil based ingredients will mix.
- Polysorbate 20 is derived from sorbitol, a natural ingredient. Polysorbates are considered non-toxic and safe as used in cosmetic and personal care products. You have to know that Polysorbates are used in manufacturing at a maximum of 1% of the total compound. Polysorbate 20 is FDA and CIR approved.
The information contained on this site is general for informational purposes. It is not meant to substitute an advice provided by your personal physician or other medical professional. None of the statements on this site are a recommendation as to how to treat any particular disease or health-related condition. If you suspect you have a disease or health-related condition of any kind, you should contact your health care professional immediately.
Please read all product information carefully and consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise, supplementation or medication program. These Cosmetic/Beauty products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
If not specified differently
SHIPPING is FREE within USA
with USPS First Class 3-7 business days
OTHER SHIPPING OPTIONS
Standard Shipping (0.0 lbs - 5.0 lbs) - $6.00 USD
Heavy Goods Shipping (6.01+ lbs) - $20.00 USD
(3-15 business days)
USPS First Class Standard Shipping (0.0 lbs - 5.0 lbs) - $16.00 USD (3-15 business days)
Standard Shipping (0.0 lbs - 11.0 lbs) - $25.00 USD
AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND SHIPPING
See rates for international shipping
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (all other countries outside of North America)
You may experience shipping delays before the Holidays during the month of End November - December
Are there any returns or exchanges?
Yes, you may return or exchange any item within 30 days of purchase. All shipping supplies are final sale. Please read here for more details on how to return/exchange your purchase.
We ensure high quality, 100% pure oils and beauty products that are suitable for all or specific skin types.
We provide the beauty products you LOVE and Offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
If you are not 100% satisfied, we guarantee a full refund while providing the products as a gift to you, on us!
Our Beauty Products Are
All Natural and/or Organic Ingredients
Not containing Chemicals
Only Made with Natural Preservatives
Packaged and Bottled in the USA
Not imported from China
The ingredients that we use are so effective, so we offer a satisfaction guarantee.
This guarantee is not expiring!
If you are not 100% fully satisfied with your product, we will gladly replace it free of charge for any other product.