Have you ever wondered the importance of having healthy, white teeth?
Picture the first meeting between Kate and Mark. Kate is wearing a bright red, mini-skirt dress. Her hair looks fabulous, and she spent the entire afternoon getting her hair and nails done.
Everything is perfect as Kate walks into the restaurant to meet Mark. Until...
A recent study revealed 58% of men first notice a woman’s teeth when meeting them. Other studies have shown that white teeth can make you look 5 years younger and 20% more attractive.
A healthy smile is everything when it comes to first impressions.
Coconut Oil pulling has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for nearly 3,000 years. It works by pulling the toxins and bacteria out of the gums, specifically Streptococcus mutans
. This bacteria is a major cause of plaque, gingivitis, and gum disease. The mouth is a direct gateway to the rest of the body, and research has shown the link between gum inflammation and other body conditions such as heart disease and a weakened immune system.
Coconut Oil Pulling Benefits
Brighter, Whiter Teeth - helps remove coffee and tea stains on teeth without using harmful chemicals that bleach the teeth and irritate the gums.
Gets Rid of Bad Breath Fast - a study found coconut oil pulling to be as effective as mouthwash when it comes to killing germs that cause bad breath.
Removes Toxins - speeds up the process for removing toxins by detoxifying the body through the mouth.
Refreshed, Softer Skin - skin issues often result of toxins found in the body. Oil pulling helps removes much of the causes of these issues. Many celebrities swear by oil pulling for healthy skin.
How Does Swishing with Coconut Oil Whiten Teeth?
Coconut Oil whitens teeth and removes stains by eliminating the bacteria found in plaque on your teeth that make them yellow. The lauric acid found in Coconut Oil, known for its anti-microbial and anti-bacteria properties, is able to penetrate deep into the plaque and kill pesky bacteria just by swishing the coconut oil around daily.
- 100% Organic, Virgin Coconut Oil + 100% Organic Peppermint Oil. Besides Peppermint Oil's great taste, it also has properties to help prevent bad breath and whiten teeth. Completely natural with no artificial flavoring.
Perfect to take on the go when working or traveling. Avoid the mess of jars or bottles. Use as a coconut oil mouthwash. Easily fits in your purse or in your carry-on suitcase.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't notice a complete change in the look and feel of your teeth and gums, return it for a full refund.
- Join the thousands of others around the world who have experienced great results with Cocopull. Order yours today!
1. Use one packet daily, ideally first thing in the morning before brushing your teeth
or drinking anything.
2. Start by swishing the oil around in your mouth for 5 minutes, and gradually build up to 15-20 minutes.
3. Spit out oil in the trash, and immediately rinse your mouth with warm water and brush your teeth as normal.
4. Notice how much healthier your teeth and gums already feel... and repeat the process for 14/28 straight days.
Double-Your-Money Back 365 Day Guarantee
We offer a no questions asked, Double-Your-Money-Back 365 Day Guarantee. When we first announced this our competitors said we were crazy -- but if you're not completely satisfied with the way you look and feel from making the switch to our products, we will double your money on the amount refunded for your order. No hassles, no hard feelings.
100% Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil*, Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Oil*.